- Lohika performed core product development
- Lohika team members worked directly with Openet customers
- The teams implemented significant development process change
- Internal and external teams transitioned from waterfall to distributed agile methodologies
- Lohika modernized the DevOps approach
- Refactored key components to allow the system’s future evolution
Build Products that Manage Complicated Systems
Helping the world's top service provider optimize their financial performance and effectively manage networks is a difficult and sophisticated undertaking.
- Openet was built on a Legacy architecture and faced a significant lack of frameworks
- Lohika chose to implement a more nimble architecture that is modular and scalable
- The Openet environment utilized complex and tightly coupled Java and C++ code
Helping the world's top service provider optimize their financial performance and effectively manage networks is a difficult and sophisticated undertaking. Openet technology manages the decision making and interactions that translate network activity into revenue for companies around the world. Openet’s core business and expertise is in real-time BSS and they sought out an elite engineering team to help them build out their software products. Openet selected Lohika.