What do Lula and REEF Technology have in common?
They’re based in Miami and SoftBank participated in both funding rounds. We invited executives from Lula, REEF Technology and SoftBank to join a panel discussion on why entrepreneurs should build technology companies in Miami.
This event features an expert panel and is produced in conjunction with Refresh Miami.
- Raman Frey, Founder of Good People Dinners (moderator)
- Aaron Wall, Head of East Region, Lohika
- Fabiana Scionti, Early Stage Investor at SoftBank Group International
- Philippe Saint-Just, Co-Founder and SVP of Product, REEF Technology
- Matthew Vega-Sanz, CEO at Lula
Reasons to Attend
- Hear from two of Miami’s hottest tech startups
- Learn about the benefits of building a tech startup in Miami
- Hear from an investor about what she looks for in tech startup investments
- Learn how tech startups grow and scale their engineering teams
Watch a recording of the event: