(Brought to you in partnership with LeadDev.com.)
Your team may well have heard horror stories about what can go wrong if you don’t have the right foundations in place.
In this panel, we will discuss exactly what needs to be in place to kick-start your building journey – how to identify a common goal, build your team of experts, and have the right resources in place to make your project a sure-fire success.
- Planning structure and scope for a successful build journey
- Learn to identify and approach risks and opportunities
- How to mitigate the fall-out if things don’t go as planned
- Managing a team to build successfully
- Rod Begbie, Engineering Leadership Coach, Best Practicer
- Reggie Davis, Site Reliability Engineer, Elasticsearch
- Andrew Fong, CTO, Vise
- Sophie Roberts, Head of Engineering, Pinterest
- Jennifer Voss, Director of Engineering, Outside
This panel is part of Build vs Buy month
Lead Dev has multiple panel discussions throughout June that dive into the ‘build vs buy’ dilemma, to help engineering leaders tackle one of the most common, but tricky, challenges.
Each panel will bring you learnings and examples that consider not only the risks, costs, and benefits of each decision but also practical insight on how you can set you and your team up for success for both building and buying your perfect solution.
Watch the Recording
We invite you to watch the full recording of the panel discussion: