This event is produced in partnership with Applied Innovation Exchange (AIE), Capgemini’s global platform that leverages a framework for action, a network of exchange locations, and a high-performance engagement experience.
In the latest Lohika Re:think event, we’re featuring a panel of digital health experts who will explore innovative and emerging technologies in healthcare. With the emergence of AI, machine learning, IoT and the cloud, the way consumers interact with healthcare providers is changing.
Our panel will discuss what they’re seeing in healthcare innovation today and what we can expect to see tomorrow.
- Raman Frey (moderator)
- Sanjiv Narayan, Professor at Stanford University
- Noosheen Hashemi, Founder and CEO at January.ai
- Leo Janze, Head of AI and Data Engineering at Change Healthcare
- Anant Gupta, VP Engineering at Grand Rounds Health
- The role of AI, machine learning and data science in digital health innovation
- How the pandemic has changed patient care
- The emerging technologies that will impact health care in the coming years
- How to assemble the health care innovation dream
- The future of digital health
Watch a recording of the event: