Doing work for one of the top cloud analytic companies in the world means there is zero room for error. Tidemark, founded in 2010, is a new breed of corporate performance management (CPM) software with a modern cloud and mobile-first design. Tidemark’s cloud-based analytics platform extends financial planning beyond the office of the CFO to the front lines of every business decision maker. Using Tidemark's unique and intuitive apps, decision-makers across the organization gain access to valuable data, deep analytics capabilities, real-time collaboration, predictive forecasting, and actionable visualizations from any device.
When it was time to scale out their team to accelerate development of their Big Data SaaS solutions, Tidemark looked for a partner with deep technical experience and the ability to scale teams rapidly. They chose Lohika.
- Tidemark needed to increase development capacity to deliver core functionality and features for the platform
- Tidemark's cloud based platform needed the scale and performance to support extensive financial calculations and complex modeling
- Lohika contributed directly to core product functionality to drive customer value
- Big Data ELT, storage, and querying functionality
- Packaged process framework for analytic applications
- Consumer grade, natively mobile, highly intuitive user experience
- Lohika catalyzed the transition from a tiered-based delivery model to highly productive feature teams
- Cloud architecture improvements leveraging both SPARK and Mesos
- Substantially increased delivery capacity to accelerate innovation in a highly competitive market
- Reduced release cycles from months to weeks and improved predictability and release timing
- Contributed valuable expertise on cutting edge technologies
Core product functionality
Transformation from tiered-based to feature teams
Developed a new high-performance sync engine
"Partnering with Lohika has turned out to be a strategic advantage for Tidemark and we strongly recommend
them to other companies considering outsourcing."