BuzzFeed, the social internet news media company, provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment, and video across the social web to its global audience. They wanted to enhance the capabilities of their massive web presence, provide cutting edge tools to their content creators and improve security across the board.
- BuzzFeed needed a new tools for content creators to create more rich user experiences
- BuzzFeed needed to refactor existing codebase to support these new tools
- Seven global teams provided across all areas of core product development
- Implementation of numerous components and tools
- Code refactoring and improving quality with Unit-testing and Automation tests coverage
- Implementation, integration and replacement of old functionality
- Accelerated time to market
- Lowered operating costs
- Improved overall security
Seven teams spread across all areas of core product development
Web Security expertise
"Lohika gave us the opportunity to scale fast and well. Their ability to create teams that are highly skilled, creative and enthusiastic has been a huge advantage for us. In many ways their tech culture match ours. Hence integrating their developers with the rest of our team has felt very seamless."