- Lohika implemented a new core platform based on microservice architecture using Spring Cloud, Mesos, and Marathon.
- Lohika delivered a proof-of-concept for a new real-time solution based on Lambda architecture using Apache Spark.
- Lohika implemented a new monitoring solution that included a query engine and streaming based on Apache Spark, mimic Graphite API that was successfully integrated with existing Grafana dashboards.
- Lohika proposed to refactor existing Storm topology by parallelizing critical path that led to significantly increased topology throughput.
- Lohika implemented a streaming application based on Apache Spark able to handle up to ~1m events per second.
Advertising & Integrated data cloud solution
Delivering the effective programmatic media buying solutions.
- Re-architect its existing monolithic platform, in particular, build from scratch a single solution for managing data, media, and insights. A future product will be launched for direct clients’ usage to enable self-service.
- Enhance existing analytics platform by adding the ability to provide low latency response based on near real-time data.
- Improve existing monitoring solution to handle increasing data volume and load, in a short-term only for better performance metrics. Later extend the solution to automate signal processing to monitor changes and generate alerts if defined SLAs are violated.
- Investigate, recover and stabilize existing solution for real-time user. segmentation. Reduce current hardware demands up to 50% and migrate to AWS.
- Build a new streaming application used to enrich data from one stream with data from another. The future solution should be capable to process up to ~1m events per second.
Our client is a global programmatic media buying service with live operations in 50 countries, that builds software tools to deliver optimal return on its clients’ advertising goals. The company leverages high-load and big data having ~6B bid requests per day, ~100M targeted impressions per day an impressive ~8 PB datacenter storage.